By “personal information” we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
We do not consider anonymized information to constitute personal information as it cannot be used to identify a specific person. We collect personal information from you when you use www.cazok.com (“Site”) or its services (including, without limitation, when you buy or when you make a call or email our customer support team).
The website policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers are encouraged to visit these sections frequently to stay updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- Our collection of your personal information
- Our use of your personal information
- Your use of your and other users’ personal information
- Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- Third party website links
- No spam or spoof emails
- Protecting your personal information
- Shipping Policy
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
- How you can contact us about privacy questions
Our collection of your personal information
As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide your personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information such as your date of birth.
Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request your valid proof of identification from you (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
We will also need to collect selected information from you. We take appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, www.cazok.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site.
Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
We will collect transactional information while you purchase from the Site. This transactional information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyse user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. (e.g., we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site. Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymised).
Our use of your personal information
- This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
- All credit/debit cards detail and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site.
- If at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Site.
- Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Your use of your and other users’ personal information
- We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Site members so you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information with another Site member.
- You agree to use any personal information received from another Site member in relation to a transaction on the Site solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from another Site member for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other Site member).
- You acknowledge and agree and you shall use personal information received from another Site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site.
- If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team.
- Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with the law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third party website links
Some of the advertisements you see on the Site are selected and delivered by third parties, such as ad networks, advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers. These third parties may collect information about you and your online activities, either on the Site or on other websites, through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies in an effort to understand your interests and to deliver you advertisements that are tailored to your interests.
- Like many websites, the Site uses ‘cookie’ technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience on the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
No spam or spoof emails
We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting your personal information
- We hold your personal information on servers.
- We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- All personal information is encrypted.
- However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
- You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
- Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
- Never share your username and password with anyone.
- If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging into the My Account section of the Site.
Once the order is confirmed by our customers, we process it further. After which, the order is packed in a way that ensures it remains intact to withstand extreme shipping conditions. Then the order is processed further and picked up by our courier service agent and delivered to the shipping address provided by the customer anywhere in the U.A.E.
After placement of the order, the expected delivery date would be mentioned in the order confirmation email sent to you. It can also be tracked continuously once the order is processed with the help of the tracking link. Further to be more specific, we deliver within 3-6 working days.
www.cazok.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
Delivery charge will be depended on the shipment location and It will be mentioned on the checkout page.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- If you change your mind before we dispatch that item (*call us to confirm), then cancel your order and we will process the refund along with any shipping fees applied.
- Cancellations depend on whether your order has been shipped or not. Usually, this happens within 3-5 business days, so try to cancel your order at an early stage.
- If your order has been shipped, we would not be able to cancel it. At that point, your next best option is to make use of our hassle free return policy and send the item back for a store credit.
- You have 7 days to make a refund request/store credit after your order has been delivered successfully, some of the situations we need additional requirements
- Clothes/wearables (except inner wears) are treated as hygienic items, so they have only 3 days to make a refund Returns are not applicable if;
- Specific categories like inner-wear, lingerie, socks, toys (no self-package), clothing and freebies etc.
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed already.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers from your side.
- Anything missing from the package you’ve received including price tags, labels, original packing,
- freebies and accessories.
- Scratched Fragile items, hygiene related item,
- Other specific items
- If you placed the order using a Credit/Debit card, and we have approved the refund then we will refund the price of the item returned to the same card. Please note that it may take up to 7-14 working days based on your merchant.
- If you opted for the Cash on Delivery (COD) service, we will issue you a store credit/money transfer into the account you insist us to do. Store credit is the credit which you can use for shopping on our website for any item purchase equivalent to the price of the item(s) you returned.
This means that we guarantee and value the payment you made with us and will provide a refund service as per your requirement.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact us through call, Mail or WhatsApp.
Cazok Household Goods E-Trading L.L.C., Door no. 302, 3rd Floor, Sultan Karmstaji Building-2, Near, Al Noor Hotel, Frij Murar, Deira, Post Box – 378600, Dubai, U.A.E.